With Winter heading our way, start to build up your immunity and energy boost the body!
SIX TOP TIPS FOR DIET & ENERGY BOOSTING:
- Eat ‘little and often’, and try to balance the need for proteins and vitamins. For sustained energy, it is recommended to have about 25 – 35% of your diet consisting of proteins.
- Small regular meals or snacks will help to stabilise blood sugar levels. Aim for 3 balanced meals and two healthy snacks per day.
- Eat within 30 minutes of getting up, preferably something with protein in, this will help kick start your metabolism.
- Aim to eat 5 portions of fruit and veg a day to take in adequate amounts of vitamins, minerals, and fibre.
- Increase pure water intake (aim for up to 2 litres per day), add a drop of lemon or lime juice which will also increase iron absorption.
- Whole grains, protein, fibre and fruit help to stop blood sugar ‘crashing’.
Snack examples could be:
- Bio yoghurt
- Nuts and seeds
- Cereal bars containing nuts/seeds/oats
Get more FREE insider tips, tricks and tools!!
*BONUS recipes to boost health & wellbeing
*QUICK, EASY to follow exercises for health
SIGN UP NOW